Who said that bronzer was only for those of the fairer persuasion? Not me! Bronzer can cure a world of evils for brown skinned babes. Not only is bronzer your go-to for your “bronzed goddess look”, but a matte bronzer is a suitable stand-in for foundation. It’s the ideal subtle contour product. Bronzer wakes up skin, and with a dose of shimmer, makes even the laziest complexion come to life.
I have road tested my share of bronzers, and I have my picks for the best in budget bronzers.
- Apply bronzer where the sun would naturally hit — forehead, cheeks, nose.
- For contour use, apply bronzer around jawline and in on cheeks.
- Apply a pop of blush on top of bronzed cheeks for perfect color.
- Use your bronzer to even out swimsuit lines after a day in the sun
My bronzer picks:
1. Bronzer as blush — Black Opal Mosaic Fusion Bronzer Amazon.com
2. Bronzer that glows — Mabelline Dream Mousse Bronzer, Sun glow Walgreens.com
3. Bronzer to brighten skin — Rimmel Natual Bronzer Sheer Bronze, Sun Bronze Walgreens.com
5. Bronzer layered with blush — Iman Sheer Finish Bronzer Walgreens.com