How do you downsize from an over-sized Louis Vuitton for day, to a chic little Judith Leiber clutch for night? Simple—less is more. Less "stuff" cluttering your purse that is.
Only the necessities are needed for a night out. And for a major night out, like Blinging in the New Year—make sure your purse necessities sparkle just as much as you do.
Our solid gold picks for Blinging Purse Necessities—in gold!
1. Who carries cash when a Gold Amex gets you in where you fit in?
2. An iPhone with a dazzling cover is a must-have for texting, chatting and of course, collecting blackmail videos of your besties. Only the Cellairis Elle & Blair Case for iPhone 4/4S in Winter Glow Jonquil will do, $49.
The Winter Glow collection is a beautiful choice for an elegant or exciting evening celebration! These striking cases are made with stunning crystals that illuminate with an iridescent glow. Treat yourself this season or make it a gift of stunning sophistication that speaks from your heart.
3. Powdering your nose and checking that you have no spinach in your teeth is a necessity. Use the mirror from your gold Estée Lauder 'Prosperity' Powder Compact, $75.
Here's the Bling you get:
Catching the light like a prospector's treasure, a golden compact reflects a future full of prosperity. The multi-faceted cover is intricately textured. The clasp gleams green, set in malachite. Filled and refillable with Lucidity Translucent Pressed Powder (small-size refill).
4. Pulling out a CHANEL or even Tom Ford lipstick case is lackluster when you can flash wear your customized Guerlain KissKiss Gold and Diamonds lipstick, replete with 199 diamonds encrusted on the 18k gold case. It will only set you back $62,000.
About the world's most expensive lipstick:
Guerlain introduces KissKiss Gold and Diamonds, the first-ever $62,000
lipstick custom designed in France, adorned with 110g of solid 18-carat
yellow gold and paved with a rain of 199 diamonds of 2.2 carats.
Housed in a black lacquered wooden case, KissKiss Gold and Diamonds is
refillable and accompanied by its own lip brush and protective black suede
pouch. The gold encasing can be customized with a name or message engraving
and the lipstick is available in 15 customizable shades.
5. A girl has to smell better than delicious. An inconspicuous solid perfume, housed in a swanky cocktail ring is mos def a Blinging Purse necessity. Try, Juicy Couture—Couture Couture Solid Perfume Ring $48
Now available in a ring filled with solid perfume, this is Juicy Couture's 'it girl' fragrance. Where she goes, the party follows. Her rule? Do the don'ts—show off, be loud, spoil yourself, talk to strangers—and love life! This scent opens with a top of succulent pink grape accord frolicking in a field of natural orange flower and mandarin. A heart of blushed plum and honeysuckle flirts with bold star jasmine. At back, creamy sandalwood lazes with moist amber in a haze of rich vanilla. Mix it with love and make the world smell good.