Sephora.com, Inc.

Blinging Beauty Deals: Vapour Organic Beauty Thanks you with a 15% Discount

Blinging Beauty Deals: Vapour Organic Beauty Thanks you with a 15% Discount



I have gushed over Vapour Organic Beauty so much that apparently my readers are loving it too!  So, the wonderful folks at Vapour Beauty are offering Blinging Beauty readers a %15 discount off the new products they introduced for fall.  Shop with the code “fallbling”.


1.  Elixir Plumping Lip Gloss*$22

*With the exception HONOR, their Breast Cancer Awareness shade with proceeds being donated to the Cleveland Clinic where they are working towards the first every Breast Cancer Vaccine!
Vapour Elixir Lip Plumping Gloss is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients. The other 30% consists of natural mineral pigments and vitamins which are not available as certified organics.

2. Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation $48

Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation is a buildable, medium-to-full coverage foundation that perfects the skin without appearing heavy or mask-like. Its exceptional finish starts as a liquid and quickly transforms to perfect the skin’s surface with a silky texture that blends easily with the skin for the desired amount of coverage. Atmosphere Soft Focus allows the skin to breathe and will not clog pores or dry out the skin. Atmosphere Soft Focus also nourishes with Organic Pumpkin and Papaya complex and brightens the complexion with Organic Camellia. It is available in 10 shades to beautify all skin tones.

3.  Stratus Soft Focus Instant Skin Perfector $54

Stratus Soft Focus Instant Skin Perfector is a velvety-smooth variation of Vapour’s revolutionary original multi-use primer. Stratus Soft Focus leaves the skin smoother, firmer and completely prepared for the application of color. From the first application you will see a difference as Stratus works instantly to blur imperfections, hydrate the skin and add radiance without a trace of residue or heaviness.


4.  Clarity Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil $26

Clarity gently and effectively cleans the skin by dissolving all traces of makeup, dirt and impurities without stripping skin of its natural protective oils. Clarity calms and balances the skin while providing anti-aging antioxidants to protect skin against environmental assault.

All products are available at vapourbeauty.com.  Read more about Vapour Organic Beauty under Green Bling on the top of the page!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

POPSUGAR Select PLUS