I love a sale, especially a drugstore beauty sale. I think I have Walgreens on autopilot in my head. While checking out other favroite beauty sites today, I saw a great compilation of sale information that was too good to pass up. So, I’m giving credit to Bionic Beauty for this post. In the future I will do my own homework and compile the details myself. I promise.
Find these goodies at your local Walgreens:
These sales end June 21st, 2009.
(remember, you’ll need a free CVS Discount card to get these prices…)
- Maybelline foundation, powder, blush, concealer, lip colors, XXL Extensions or Lash Stiletto mascara: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
- VO5 shampoo or conditioner: 77 cents (that’s crazy talk!!)
- Designer fragrances and perfumes: Buy 1, Get 1 at half off
- Aveeno skin care: on sale, prices starting at $6.50
- L’Oreal mascaras (including the tubing one- Double Extend): Buy 1, Get 1 half off (I think this may be my excuse to finally try it. ha!)
- ALL Sally Hansen nail polish or treatments: Buy 1, Get 1 half off
- ALL Milani Cosmetics: Buy 1, Get 1 half off (be sure to pick up the best brown eye shadow ever- Java Bean!)
- Jergen’s Natural Glow sunless tanners: on sale for $7.99
- St. Ives and Noxema skin care and cleansers: $3.99
- Veet hair removal products: $2
- Lubriderm lotions (the BIG bottles): on sale for $6.99
- Olay skin care products: sale prices starting at $6.99
- L’Oreal VivePro or Studio line shampoo, conditioner and styling products: $2.99
- Neutrogena Triple Moisture hair care: $5.29
- Garnier Fructis hair care: 3 for $9.99
- Naked Naturals or Vitamin shampoo or conditioner (these are sulfate-free ladies!): Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
- Select John Frieda hair care (inluding Frizz Ease and Root Awakening): on sale for $4.99
- L’Oreal HIP cosmetics and makeup: Buy 1, Get 1 half off
These sales end June 20th, 2009.
Enjoy your Budget Beauty Bling!