SheaMoisturetakes NOLA again this year during Essence Fest with its A Better Way To Beautiful Studio. Featuring the brand’s award-winning hair, skin and cosmetics collections, guestswill enjoy complimentary makeovers, skin care consultations, salon services with minimum purchase and flash sales.
The studio will host parties,meet & greets and workshops, as well as give guests asneak peek at the new SheaMoistureJamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Care collection created to support healthy hair growth for textured, chemically treated and heat styled hair.
WHO: The SheaMoisture team,celebrity stylist & beauty ambassador Diane C. Bailey, celebrity makeup artists Jeremy Dell and Mimi Johnson, board certified dermatologist Dr. Yolanda Lenzy, Jenell Stewart of Kinky Curly Coily Me, Jessica Lewis of Mahogany Curls, Miss Vaughn and Imani Dawson of Tribe Called Curl.
WHEN: Open Sunday, June 29th through Monday, July 7th from 10am – 7pm.
WHERE: SheaMoistureA Better Way To Beautiful Studio at 309 Chartres Street, between Bienville and Conti in the French Quarter in New Orleans.
Studio Beauty & Wellness Experiences throughout the week include:
– Hair: Consultations and Styling
– Cosmetics: Mini Makeovers
– Skin Care: Skin consultations with Dr. Yolanda Lenzy;
Skin Pampering (scrubs and massages)
– Bath/Body: Pampering with Hand Massages
– Baby/Kids: Hair Styles and Care
– Men: Groom and Shave Station
– Smoothie Station: by Jenell Stewart
– 3 products for $25 (excluding Cosmetics)
– 1 product for $10 (excluding Cosmetics)
– Services will be provided complimentary with $75+ purchase
Daily announcements on the SheaMoisture page, click here
No tickets are necessary to visit the NOLA Studio