Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture is adding to its impressive line up of hair care products at Sephora with the introduction of Jamaican Black Castor & Murumuru Oils Defining Butter Crème.
Featuring a captivating scent of amber and warm glimmers of musk, Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture’s Jamaican Black Castor & Murumuru Oils Defining Butter Crème is a rich, velvety formula for bouncy, butter soft spirals with frizz free definition and shine.
This quick-absorbing, deeply moisturizing formula revives dry, tight coils and restores body to flat styles, creating soft, wash-and-go curls for styling ease. The Defining Butter Crème’s Jamaican black castor oil acts as a highly potent restorative oil ideal for both hair and scalp health. Vitamin-rich murumuru oil leaves a conditioning coating on strands that seals in moisture, extending definition, separation and sheen.
Dual Encapsulation Technology ensures this healthy-looking, hydrated finish, as tiny microspheres deliver nourishing Jamaican black castor and moisture-sealing murumuru oils right where hair needs it most. Time-release actives help maintain moisture and extend the life of the desired curly or coily style until your next shampoo. Paraben, Sulfate, and Phthalate Free.
Price: $26.00 exclusively at Sephora and Sephora.com
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil: Contains a unique composition of ultra-moisturizing, restorative omega 9s.
- Murumuru Oil: A super emollient that coats and seals in moisture while restoring sheen.
- Jojoba: Clings to hair, fighting frizz and providing easy combing.
- Shea Oil: A natural deep conditioner for hair.
- After conditioning or co-washing, section wet or damp hair and apply generously.
- Use fingers or a wide-tooth comb to distribute evenly and smooth curls.
- For wash-and-go styles, gently blot with a micro-fiber towel or t-shirt and scrunch ends. Let hair air dry or use a diffuser.
- Boost volume by massaging hair at the roots.
- For extra hydration, layer with Jamaican Black Castor Oil.
- To revive flat curls, smooth a small amount of product onto dry curls and reshape around fingers.
- Also, great as an extra-moisturizing foundation for twist out and braided styles.
- Also, great to apply a small amount to each section and layer on the Twist, Lock & Seal Lotion for maximum moisture, hold, and shine. Also, great to twist or braid into desired style.