Good news for all you Marc Jacobs Beauty fans — Marc Jacobs Beauty is launching in Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman beginning January 2016. Marc Jacobs Beauty, the global beauty brand that is a collaboration between designer Marc Jacobs and Kendo, the LVMH-owned brand incubator, announced today a partnership with the Neiman Marcus Group to launch e-commerce and open 12 retail doors, beginning in January 2016. this is Marc Jacobs Beauty’s first retail expansion since it debuted at Sephora North America in 2013.
The full Marc Jacobs Beauty Collection of cosmetics, as well as a selection of exclusive items, will launch on neimanmarcus.com on January 11, 2016, and become available in 12 top Neiman Marcus doors on February 5, 2016. in addition, Marc Jacobs Beauty will launch at the iconic Bergdorf Goodman in Manhattan this March.
Marc Jacobs Beauty will open retail counters and shops in the following Neiman Marcus locations beginning February 5th, 2016:
- Neiman Marcus Austin (TX)
- Neiman Marcus Michigan Ave (IL)
- Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills (CA)
- Neiman Marcus Northbrook (IL)
- Neiman Marcus Bal Harbor (FL)
- Neiman Marcus North Park (TX)
- Neiman Marcus Boston (MA)
- Neiman Marcus Roosevelt field (NY)
- Neiman Marcus Willowbend (TX)
- Neiman Marcus Palo Alto (CA)
- Neiman Marcus Houston (TX)
- Neiman Marcus San Francisco (CA)
To announce the launch of Marc Jacobs Beauty at Neiman Marcus, the retailer launched a social media teaser campaign in partnership with Marc Jacobs Beauty on their Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest channels, offering a first look at exclusive products and first access to shop using #NMbeauty.
Shop some of our Marc Jacobs Beauty favorites: