The makeup brand known for breaking down barriers in the beauty industry has done it again with the launch of the ‘BLEND IN. STAND OUT’ campaign. Today, MAKE UP FOR EVER celebrates their renowned range of complexion products with the help of six of the most diverse influencers in beauty sphere.
‘BLEND IN. STAND OUT.’ acts as a platform for community and celebration of the individuality, self-expression and beauty of all people, everywhere. The six unique influencers starring in the campaign were charged with not only answering the question of which of the high-performance MAKE UP FOR EVER complexion product helps them “blend in,” but also, which personal causes they keep close to their heart, because now more than ever, to “stand out” means standing for something.
The campaign itself was created with makeup by renowned celebrity makeup artists, Renny Vasquez (@RennyVasquez) and Priscilla Ono (@PriscillaOno), using MAKE UP FOR EVER’s award-winning Ultra HD Foundation range to bring each influencer’s unfiltered perfection to life.
Madison Paige (@madisonpaige)
- I BLEND in with Ultra HD Invisible Cover Liquid Foundation #Y225. I STAND for AUTHENTICITY.
- Madison pushes boundaries by working to inspire those around her to be as true to themselves as she is in identifying as gender-fluid. She constantly reinvents her look with confidence and attitude, boldly setting herself apart in the modeling industry.
Khuodia Diop (@melanin.goddess)
- I BLEND in with Ultra HD Invisible Cover Liquid Foundation #R540. I STAND for ANTI-BULLYING.
- Senegalese-born Khoudia learned from past-bullying that being different is what makes her beautiful and unique. Overcoming this obstacle has led her to advocate for racial inclusivity for people of color everywhere, while paving the way as one of the deepest skinned models in the industry.
Victor Ramos (@vicmram)
- I BLEND in with Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation #Y445. I STAND for UNIVERSAL EQUALITY.
- Unapologetic male makeup lover Victor believes that beauty has no limits. He is a budding influencer who creates beauty and lifestyle content to empower his followers to be who they really are and celebrate it.
Julissa Bermudez (@officialjulissab)
- I BLEND in with Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation #Y365. I STAND for INDIVIDUALITY.
- Julissa believes that no two people were created the same and differences should be celebrated. She uses her voice as a TV personality and her authentic Afro-Latina roots to motivate those around her.
Arshia Moorjani (@arshiamoorjani)
- I BLEND in with Mat Velvet + Mattifying Foundation #70. I STAND for DIVERSITY.
- Growing up with a lack of Southeast Asian role models, Arshia was driven by a desire to represent her ethnicity in the beauty category. She creates relatable makeup tutorials to inspire the younger generation of diverse beauty lovers.
Jessica Wang (@notjessfashion)
- I BLEND in with Water Blend Face & Body Foundation #Y325. I STAND for SELF-EXPRESSION.
- Jessica expresses herself through a one-of-a-kind style that fuses her Chinese nationality with her American citizenship. Her fearless individuality shows those around her that it’s empowering to be different.
· About the renowned professional makeup artists behind the campaign, Renny Vasquez and Priscilla Ono.
Renny Vasquez (@rennyvasquez)
One of the industry’s most sought-after talents and his client roster includes the likes of Queen Latifah, Serena Williams, and Gabrielle Union.
Priscilla Ono (@priscillaono)
Known for her long-standing track-record with celebrity clients including Rihanna and Amber Rose, Priscilla is one of the most well-regarded makeup artists in the field, focused on delivering flawless complexion to all of her clients.