Cartier releases its first men’s fragrance in eight years — L’Envol de Cartier eau de parfum. L’Envol de Cartier, the new men’s fragrance from Cartier is now available on Nordstrom.com. The first oriental to join the Cartier family, L’Envol de Cartier is unmistakably masculine and uplifting.
This airy, woody and nectar-like scent reveals the pioneering spirit in all of us. Inspired by the mythical ambrosia (Mead) of the gods on Olympus, vibrant, active and liberating, Mathilde Laurent’s created this fragrance with the international, demanding and aesthete man in mind.
A design breakthrough, the bottle contains a capsule encased in a refillable detachable glass dome. The L’Envol bottle showcases Cartier’s glassware expertise, retaining Cartier’s timeless aesthetic with elements from their famous guilloché motif on the bottle stopper.
Prices & Availability:
– L’Envol de Cartier Refillable EDP ($132, 3.3oz)
– L’Envol de Cartier EDP Refill ($92, 3.3oz)
– L’Envol de Cartier EDP ($115, 2.7oz)
– L’Envol de Cartier Perfumed Grooming Oil ($61)
– L’Envol de Cartier Perfumed Deodorant Stick ($33)