NORDSTROM SAN FRANCISCO CENTRE HOSTS SUMMER COSMETICS TREND SHOW
WHAT: Join Nordstrom San Francisco Centre as we highlight the latest in makeup, skincare, and fragrance trends. Industry insiders and beauty experts will be on hand to demonstrate cutting-edge techniques and show customers how to take runway looks to real life.
- Hear from John Trau, National Artist for Burberry, who will help you discover the perfect matching foundation through the Foundation Challenge.
- Glowing skin is in for summer and Dior's National Artist Karen Hummer will share new products that will give skin a healthy glow
- Learn how to create a flawless face with tips from Laura Mercier's Global Makeup Artist Jeffrey Tasker — perfect for the bride to be on her special day
- Meet Marcus Monsoon, National Artist for Guerlain, as he demonstrates how to achieve a beautiful year-round bronzed glow
- Laura Schierhorn, national artist for Smashbox, will share how to perfect the perfect pout with bold bright lipsticks
- See the latest runway looks brought to life by brands like NARS, Lancome, Chanel, MAC, Le Metier, and more.
- Sample this season’s newest fragrances from the likes of Diptyque, Valentina by Valentino, and Jo Malone: Blossom Collection.
- Check out the latest technologies in skincare from celeb favorites Dr. Perricone and Kate Somerville.
WHEN: Saturday, June 2
-Doors open at 8 a.m. (enter store through elevators near Ebar)
-Show at 8:30 a.m.
-On-floor one-on-one makeup applications from 10 a.m.- 7 p.m.
WHERE: Nordstrom San Francisco Centre
865 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
INFO: Tickets are $15 and redeemable toward any cosmetics purchase of $15 or more made on the day of the event. To purchase tickets or for more information, call (415) 243-8500 or visit your favorite cosmetics counter.